ABOUT THE CONTENDERS
The 18 year old
A rising student of film, Graham measures all advertising against his favorite movie scenes. So a commercial with a good car chase plays well. Better with an explosion. And funny. It should be funny. So a speeding car that explodes in an amusing way will sell product.
- Recent Pope High School Graduate
- Rising College Film Student
- Long Boarder, Snow Boarder, Rower
- Improv Performer at Whole World Theatre
- World Traveller (England, Scotland, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Costa Rica)
The 80 year old
Graduate of Amherst College and Harvard Business School, Tom doesn’t let his Ivy League education interfere with an appreciation for inane advertising campaigns. He more than appreciates a poodle in a business suit selling cleaning products. He also enjoys talking babies.
- Lieutenant of the USS Gurke Destroyer
- Furniture Industry Legend
- Business Professor
- Husband for over 60 Years
- Lover of Daschunds, M*A*S*H and Scotch