We are looking for a hard-working, eager-to-learn Account Coordinator. This is an entry level position within the account management department, reporting to account manager/supervisor on multiple accounts, ranging from real estate and financial services to healthcare.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related degree.
- Past internship experience, especially in an agency environment, is a plus but not a requirement.
- The candidate should demonstrate initiative, strong attention to detail, excellent writing and communication skills, as well as a passion to learn and grow within the fast-paced advertising agency environment.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and hard working
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Unique combination of creativity and analytical skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask various projects
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain Marketing/Media Calendars
- Monitor Closing Dates & Deadlines for All Media and Traffic Materials
- Maintain Weekly Status Reports per client (with involvement from the account team)
- Help manage Client Billing and prepare/manage estimates
- Prepare Client Proposals and Presentations
- Project management support on jobs from inception through completion, utilizing the Workamajig platform (training will be provided)
- Work with printers and other outside vendors for estimating, production and job completion
- Assist with production support for photo shoots and video shoots
- Coordinate with the digital team for development of current or new websites (working with the account team) and the development/trafficking/reporting of all digital campaigns
- Assist with research and content development for social media posts, blogs and clients’ websites
- Coordinate the Timely Flow of Work
- Ensure That Jobs Are Completed on Time
- Assist with development of creative briefs and project start-up documents to guide the creative teams
- Proofing of materials for accuracy and brand relevancy
- Administrative support as needed
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.