We’re excited to be working with some great folks at Coffee Regional Medical Center (CRMC), a not-for-profit, acute-care hospital located in Douglas, GA. CRMC has received recognition through the years as “Hospital of the Year 2001-2002” by the GA Alliance of Community Hospitals and “Georgia Rural Hospital of the Year 2000-2001”. In recent years, Coffee Regional has felt the pressure from hospitals in larger towns nearby and is looking to Frederick Swanston to help revitalize the CRMC brand and curtail out-migration. Our on-boarding process began on-site earlier this week. Look for examples of our work within the next couple of months.Are you a community hospital facing challenges from bigger facilities? Or is there another issue you are wrestling with? Let us hear from you about what is going on in your hospital or healthcare system.
Give Yourself the
Gift of Fresh Content
- Brand New World. How 2020 has forever shaped our approach to branding.
- You Don’t Need Market Research. Or do You???
- With All the Millennial Hype, Don’t Forget About the Baby Boomers
- The Wellness Message – How it Stopped Outmigration in Rural Alabama
- Trends in Community Hospitals Part 3: Tell Your Story, Digitally