This year’s conference was loaded with great information for hospital marketers on topics ranging from Measuring Social Media to Developing Physician Strategies, and just about everything in between. FredSwanners Una Newman, Rick Ender and Dean Lukehart each led well-attended, round-table discussions revolving around developing powerful creative and getting the most out of your agency relationship. All in all, a very productive SHSMD for all attendees. We’re already looking forward to next year in Philadelphia! Can’t you taste the cheesesteaks? http://www.visitphilly.com/articles/philadelphia/top-10-spots-for-authentic-philly-cheesesteaks/
Give Yourself the
Gift of Fresh Content
- Brand New World. How 2020 has forever shaped our approach to branding.
- You Don’t Need Market Research. Or do You???
- With All the Millennial Hype, Don’t Forget About the Baby Boomers
- The Wellness Message – How it Stopped Outmigration in Rural Alabama
- Trends in Community Hospitals Part 3: Tell Your Story, Digitally