Does anyone actually tune in to watch the game anymore? Well, I’m sure there’s still a handful of face-painted, jersey-wearin’ folks out there. But with bigger budgets and better technology, agencies are able to create higher quality commercial spots that entertain viewers at a level like never before. The annual telecast of pro football’s championship game has almost become as well known for the commercials as it has for the game itself. Many viewers must re-train themselves not to run to the refrigerator during breaks so they don’t miss the commercial that everyone will be talking about the next day.So with a nod of respect to our brothers and sisters whose work is represented in this year’s coverage, here is a sneak peek at some of the stuff you can expect to see this Sunday:
Give Yourself the
Gift of Fresh Content
- Brand New World. How 2020 has forever shaped our approach to branding.
- You Don’t Need Market Research. Or do You???
- With All the Millennial Hype, Don’t Forget About the Baby Boomers
- The Wellness Message – How it Stopped Outmigration in Rural Alabama
- Trends in Community Hospitals Part 3: Tell Your Story, Digitally