An Account Coordinator is an entry-level position within the account management department, reporting to the account manager/supervisor on multiple accounts, ranging from real estate and financial services to healthcare.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related degree.
- Past internship experience, especially in an agency environment, is a plus but not a requirement.
- The candidate should demonstrate initiative, strong attention to detail, excellent writing and communication skills, as well as a passion to learn and grow within the fast-paced advertising agency environment.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor.
- Unique combination of creativity and analytical skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to multitask various projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain marketing/media calendars.
- Monitor losing dates & deadlines for all media and traffic materials.
- Maintain weekly status reports per client (with involvement from the account team).
- Help manage client billing and prepare/manage estimates.
- Prepare client proposals and presentations.
- Project management support on jobs from inception through completion, utilizing the Workamajig platform (training will be provided).
- Work with printers and other outside vendors for estimating, production and job completion.
- Assist with production support for photo shoots and video shoots.
- Coordinate with the digital team for the development of current or new websites (working with the account team) and the development/trafficking/reporting of all digital campaigns.
- Assist with research and content development for social media posts, blogs and clients’ websites.
- Coordinate the timely flow of work.
- Ensure that jobs are completed on time.
- Assist with the development of creative briefs and project start-up documents to guide the creative teams.
- Proofing of materials for accuracy and brand relevancy.
- Administrative support as needed.
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.