We’re always looking for talented people, so send us your stuff.
Requirements: three (3) years agency or related experience
• Manage the planning, strategic development and execution of promotions and product launches
• General branding efforts
• Development, planning and execution of all client communications strategies in accordance with client’s objectives and budget limitation.
• Work with other departments to develop creative briefs, production schedules, estimates and creative for all projects and present to management and clients for approval.
• Able to brief teams to ensure proper agency direction and integration with brand image.
• Able to provide actionable direction to senior creatives and other departments based on client feedback.
• Develop Agency recommendations and POVs in conjunction with other departments (media, creative etc.)
• Develop and deliver presentations at all levels internally and to the client
• Train and educate team on client business/industry.
• Be well-versed in client’s business and provide strategic thinking/planning and leadership to help define objectives and actionable strategies
• Develop and grow relationships with senior client contacts.
• Maintain frequent/appropriate contact with designated client personnel to ensure ongoing collaboration, partnership and understanding of dynamic business conditions.
• Review creative and other staff work to ensure that it delivers on the strategy and objectives prior to submission to the client
• Responsible for the accuracy and clarity of all written documents, including conference reports and marketing plans, before submission to the client.
To be a great Digital Media Manager, you’ll need a passion for all things digital media. You’ll wake up every morning thinking about better ways to meet client needs, and with a desire to learn and grow in your role and beyond.
This is a high energy, “pull you up by your bootstraps” kind of place. We’re not big enough for wallflowers or “under the radar” fliers. We need someone who is comfortable with their success, and failures, getting noticed. However, we’re also here to help you grow, and if you’re going to excel here you need to know how to be truly collaborative, to reach out for help and guidance in areas where you need it while also being available to provide suggestions and guidance as our digital guru.
Culture fit will also be another key. While the right fit for our team knows their own strengths, they are also humble enough to know that there’s always room to be better. Divas won’t be a good fit here. We’re looking for someone who works hard and plays hard, has a sense of humor, brings a flexible, creative approach to problem solving, and wants to grow into being the go-to for all things digital.
To be a good fit for this role you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years working in Digital Marketing and Advertising creating direct digital media plans, buys, and optimization that drive customer engagement campaigns for leading brands
- Strong understanding of and experience with SEO, SEM and PPC campaign management and execution, experience with a buying/exchange platform, and knowledge of key words and how to set those up; if you have less experience in any of these areas you’ll at least need a willingness to learn
- Fluency with data and analytics strategies and execution – comfort with Google Analytics, A/B Testing, etc.
- Experience setting and achieving KPIs and performance reporting
- Experience developing online campaigns that extend across social, web, mobile, online advertising, search, apps, loyalty, etc.
- Passion for the latest digital industry and digital customer trends, and the desire to share knowledge within the agency and with our clients
- Even if you don’t consider yourself a true “creative,” you have the ability to brainstorm with others and think like a “digital Jedi”
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Google AdWords Certification is preferred
Travel considerations: Our offices are located in the city of Alpharetta, a northern suburb of Atlanta considered to be one of the best cities to live and work in the area. It’s located in North Fulton County and is accessible off of highway 400. If you’re from around here, you already know that the geography makes commuting a true consideration. We are far enough north of Atlanta that, depending on where you live and on traffic conditions, it could be a 20 minute commute from up north, or an hour and a half to get through Atlanta from the far south side.
Reporting to the Media Director, you’ll join our growing Media Department in this new role that has been created to help create comprehensive digital media strategies for our clients, covering all aspects of their digital presence including paid, earned, owned and shared touch points. Your clients may range from branding awareness, acquisition, and retention of customers. While we’re looking for someone with digital buying and/or planning experience, we’re also open to helping you grow, so if you have some experience and a lot of ability and interest to learn, then you might be a good fit.
This is a hybrid role, covering both planning and buying. You’ll be taking campaigns from start to finish, partnering with your Director to help with the overall strategy as well as completing the hands-on execution of purchases. You’ll need a good understanding of the steps in the process, from keywords and display, to social media buying, through final ad placement. Campaigns may include SEM, pay-per-click (PPC), display / banner ads, and ads on social networks.
While no two days will be exactly the same, most of your time will be spent working on your own on plans and buys around digital media. For the rest of your time you’ll help on more traditional media projects. This may include working on insertion orders, flow charts, research, and meeting reps. And as you grow into the role, you find yourself working directly with clients more and more, so you also need to be comfortable presenting to and meeting with clients directly.
Things move fast here, and the ideal candidate will be an expert multi-tasker who can manage expectations and deliver high-quality work while juggling several different projects simultaneously. Some of your specific tasks will be to:
- Identify client digital media goals and develop key performance indicators to create measurable goals
- Use your knowledge of tools such as web and social analytics, online brand studies, social listening, and syndicated research (e.g., comScore, Simmons) to provide insight
- Lead the digital media plans and buys (such as search, display, social, sponsored content and influencer outreach) and be able to execute on it
- Create ROI forecast models to support the cost for digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze data, determine insights and develop recommendations to optimize the experience/ messaging
- Develop KPIs and determine ROI for strategies and associated tactics
- Maintain open and consistent dialogue with clients and internal team on account status, digital media goals, next steps, etc.
- Look for opportunities to maintain and grow client relationships
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Frederick Swanston’s capabilities cover everything from advertising and public relations to research, brand planning, promotions, media buying and interactive design. A dynamic and growing agency, FS focuses on developing strategic, creative work for a variety of regional, national and international clients.
The Candidate will assist in managing a variety of accounts including strategic direction, planning and execution. Must be assertive and able to demonstrate initiative and strong follow-up skills. Must be a team player and able to work closely with others within the account management team as well as other agency departments. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining customer relationships, participating in client meetings, making recommendations and managing projects from inception to execution.
Requirements: two (2) years agency experience; one internship can be included as part of your experience.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and hard working
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
- Unique combination of creativity and analytical skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask various projects and follow up with client
- Working knowledge of print production as well as digital advertising
- Prepare client briefs, estimates, POs and media charts
- Execute all client invoicing and budget sheets
- Monitor client analytics to identify purchase intents and patterns and report findings
- Advanced knowledge of the following: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Manage clients’ insertion orders and creative placements
- Initiate job orders and manage the creative process to production and delivery
- Proof as part of quality control within the account
- Participate in client calls and meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned.