This position involves planning and execution on numerous accounts, including B2C and B2B facets. The candidate must be assertive and able to demonstrate initiative, leadership and strong follow-up skills. Must be a team player, working closely with others within the account management team as well as other agency departments. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining customer relationships, participating in client meetings, making recommendations and assist in managing projects from inception to execution.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- One to two (1-2) years advertising agency or related marketing experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain marketing calendars
- Monitor closing dates & deadlines for all media and traffic materials
- Maintain weekly status reports
- Help manage client billing and prepare/manage estimates
- Prepare insertion orders (working with media)
- Prepare client proposals and presentations
- Facilitate the day-to-day communication with Clients
- Fulfill document requests and assignments
- Work with printers and other outside vendors for estimating, production and job completion
- Assist with production support for photo shoots and video shoots
- Coordinate with the digital team for development of websites (working with the account team) and the development/trafficking/reporting of all digital campaigns
- Coordinate the timely flow of work
- Ensure that jobs are completed on time
- Route creative to the account and creative teams for approvals and completion
- Manage projects and job revisions through the Workamajig platform
- Proofing of materials for accuracy and brand relevancy
- Administrative support as needed
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.