The Account Intern is a highly motivated college graduate or a current college student (upperclassman) who is interested in learning more about and pursuing a career in the advertising field. FredSwan is a full-service agency, so you’ll have exposure to all facets of agency workings, from account management to creative development to media. However, the base of this position is in account management. The internship is 40 hours a week (9 AM to 5:30 PM, M – F). This is a paid internship, paid hourly (compensation to be discussed at interview).
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Self-motivated, driven, inquisitive and flexible (your job duties change every day!)
- Seeking a career in advertising and wants to learn more about every facet of the business
- Positive attitude and teamwork mentality
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing and proofing skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support account management teams with job preparation, trafficking and proofing
- Support for billing and estimating
- Run errands that relate to the job process, meetings and production
- Set up for meetings
- Provide support with PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
- Research and writing may include content for social media and websites, promotional content, etc.
- Manage collateral samples and print tearsheets by client
- Support digital team with analytics/tracking/reporting
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.