The Art Director role requires a keen eye and brain for storytelling and craftsmanship in all media spaces. This may include broadcast, video, digital, social, print and emerging channels. You possess a strong interest in innovation and technology, and an enthusiasm for whatever comes next. The ability to tinker and experiment on your own and collaborate with all internal stakeholders is key to success in this position. You must have the ability to articulate ideas clearly and simply to senior creatives, team members and our clients.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Education from a Design or Graphic Arts school for BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing or Art preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of agency experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Excellent concepting skills.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in video, digital, social, print and beyond – campaign integration across all channels.
- Specific experience designing digital campaigns (including websites, banners, microsites, emails).
- Understanding of UI/UX principles for website and apps.
- Excellent working knowledge of color theory, color relationships, perspective and space relationships.
- Effective handling of multiple assignments in a fast-moving environment.
- Comfortable with and receptive to feedback; desire to quickly address feedback.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages. Thorough knowledge of Adobe
- Creative Cloud apps Photoshop and Illustrator. Skills in Adobe Premiere, InDesign, Sketch and InVision are a plus.
- Front-end development experience is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Concept and create in partnership with different disciplines.
- Bring genuine, original creative ideas to the table.
- Understand the structure of a brand’s identity – how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience.
- Recognize a client’s needs and translate them into a creative concept.
- Consult with clients on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Present effectively, whether for internal or client-facing project reviews.
- Constant awareness of the industry, including groundbreaking ideas, emerging technologies and business solutions.
- Execute ideas using a variety of tools and resources.
We’re always looking for talented people, so send us your stuff.
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.