This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, hungry, we’re talking burning-fire-in-your-belly-kind-of-passion, copy intern to work in a highly creative and fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include developing strong, conceptual ideas for brands that span a wide range of business segments. The ideal candidate will have the beginnings of an excellent portfolio that demonstrates an ability to write effectively across multiple communications platforms and a keen eye for detail.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- An awesome portfolio or some really great writing samples. Mainly, we’d like to see a body of work showcasing creative ability across a wide range of business segments and platforms. Think: digital, social, long format, big concepts.
- A strong-ish grasp of turning brand strategy into compelling creative ideas. And the desire to flex and build those creative muscles.
- Be highly motivated and have the ability to self-manage multiple deadlines.
- Desire to work at a fast-paced agency. Translation: rolling up your sleeves with a can-do attitude for every challenge that crosses your desk.
- Some thick skin. Being able to take direction and feedback from creative directors, clients and even the account team is all part of the job. After all, you’re here to learn and grow, right?
- You are not a Diva. On any level. About anything.
- Must be able to work well and collaborate with others.
- A home office. Or at least some sort of nice background for client calls. We’re currently 95% remote but have a physical location in Alpharetta if you’d prefer to work in an office setting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with our team and work closely with an art director to develop integrated presentations and executions.
- Write effectively across multiple communications platforms, from broadcast and print to digital and collateral.
- Develop strong, conceptual ideas for brands which span a wide range of business segments.
- Present all ideas and copy to your creative directors.
- Work hard, play hard – A sense of humor, a flexible, creative approach to problem-solving and love of all forms of media will take you faaaaaarrrrrrrr.
We’re always looking for talented people, so send us your stuff.
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.