The Director of Digital Services plays a key role within the agency. This vital position leads the agency’s digital strategy and vision for all accounts, overseeing a department of developers, designers, and buyers. The Director will shape the future of the agency with an ever-expanding scope of digital projects and is instrumental in helping the agency win new business from existing and prospective clients.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- 8+ years of relevant experience leading, developing, designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
Previous hands-on development experience.
Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
Excellent analytical and project management skills.
Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage, mentor and grow the internal digital technology department.
- Implement project management best practices.
- Build digital marketing roadmaps for current and prospective clients.
- Manage all clients’ digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Participate in new business efforts.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget.
- Oversee the development of online media campaigns.
- Oversee social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.