We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Healthcare Division. Position involves strategic direction, planning and execution on numerous accounts, including B2C and B2B facets. The candidate must be assertive and able to demonstrate initiative, leadership and strong follow-up skills. Must be a team player, working closely with others within the account management team as well as other agency departments. Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining customer relationships, participating in client meetings, making recommendations and managing projects from inception to execution.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Three (3) years advertising agency or related marketing experience.
- Experience in healthcare is a plus, but not a requirement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the planning, strategic development and day-to-day execution of promotions, advertising campaigns and launches across all platforms, digital and traditional.
- General branding efforts
- Development, planning and execution of all client communications strategies in accordance with clients’ objectives, goals and budget limitations.
- Develop creative briefs, production schedules, estimates and creative for all projects and present to management and clients for approval.
- Able to brief teams to ensure proper agency direction and integration with brand image.
- Able to provide actionable direction to senior creatives and other departments based on client feedback.
- Develop Agency recommendations and POVs in conjunction with other departments (media, creative, digital, etc.)
- Develop and deliver presentations at all levels internally and to the client
- Ability to handle a high volume of jobs simultaneously and prioritize within a deadline-oriented environment. Attention to detail, proofing and quality of execution are paramount.
- Train and educate team on client business/industry.
- Be well-versed in client’s business and provide strategic thinking/planning and leadership to help define objectives and actionable strategies
- Develop and grow relationships with primary client contacts.
- Maintain frequent/appropriate contact with designated client personnel to ensure ongoing collaboration, partnership and understanding of dynamic business conditions.
- Review creative deliverables and other work to ensure that it delivers on the strategy and objectives prior to submission to the client.
- Responsible for the accuracy and clarity of all written documents, including conference reports and marketing plans, before submission to the client.
- Responsible for project budgeting and managing billings against approved budgets.
We’re hiring people who share our same values and goal of creating exceptional work.